Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We ship your orders on receipt of payment unless you have executed a credit agreement with us, and we only offer goods on the site that are in-stock at the Close of business on the previous day.
Generally our delivery and freight partners get to Metro VICTORIA in 24 hours, Metro NSW in 48 hours, Metro Brisbane and Adelaide in 72 hours, and WA in 7 days.
COUNTRY AREAS, TASMANIA, Northern QLD & NT can take up to 10 days, but our freight Partners will contact you to advise delivery if there is any problem.
We utilize one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features:
- We use various credit card payment gateways which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure bit encrypted environment.
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
- Each order is checked before processing. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
- What does this mean?
This means that when you order products from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
Deliveries Returned to Us
- Occasionally a delivery will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
– a card was left but there was no response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery
– a card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or newsagent
– the recipient is not known at that address or has moved
– address details are incorrect or insufficient
If a parcel has an incorrect address, our couriers are unable to call the recipient to verify, and instead the parcel will be returned to us
- Products cannot be re-directed while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to the new/correct address
- We will inform you via email within one week of the delivery being returned to us
- An applicable re-delivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the re-delivery to the same or an alternative address
- Orders returned to us for any of the reasons mentioned above cannot be canceled and refunded
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
- If you have any queries or concerns with the goods you have sent or received, please call our customer service team on 1300 926 533or email email@example.com
- In the event that your hamper or its contents arrive damaged or faulty, we will happily replace, exchange or issue a credit depending on the extent of the damage
- We always require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product
- If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us due to damage or being faulty, we willcontact you by phone. Please provide the best daytime number for us
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days
- Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or Paypal account used
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been prepared and are with our couriers for delivery
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we will use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file may be added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.â€¨ Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.â€¨You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission as required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. â€¨If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The International Fine Fragrance Company Pty. Ltd.
Suites 5-7 1st Floor Market Place S/C
12 Illawara Crescent North
Ballajura WA 6066 +61 8 6143 6790